My editorial focus is on titles for middle grade, young adult, and adult readers. Samples of my recent work include fantasy, sci-fi, research-based historical fiction, romance, and crime/mystery, as well high-volume archival titles and compendium collections. To protect client privacy, no samples of live projects are available at this time. If you’d like to inquire about alternate samples, my current availability and services, or other work, please feel free to contact me.
The Black Mage (2019)
When St. Ivory Academy, a historically white wizarding school, opens its doors to its first-ever black student, everyone believes that the wizarding community is finally taking its first crucial steps toward inclusivity. Or is it? When Tom Token, the beneficiary of the school’s “Magical Minority Initiative,” begins uncovering weird clues and receiving creepy texts on his phone, he and his friend, Lindsay, stumble into a conspiracy that dates all the way back to the American Civil War, and could cost Tom his very soul.
- Oversaw production of full book, including story development, art direction, lettering, design, and production pre-press.
- Coordinated robust marketing plans and outreach with creative team.
- Coordinated physical & digital ARC preparation, production and distribution.
- Brand and author support for franchising.
- Generated marketing and sales copy, tip sheets, and cover copy.
- Copyediting and proofreading